It is the garden of Seville in which we like to enjoy a shadow, which is much appreciated here. This green lung was declared of Cultural Interest in 1983. Also it was inaugurated as a public park in 1914. Originally it was a part of the gardens of the Palace of San Telmo, but the infanta Maria Luisa de Borbon donated them to the town. Its total area is 34 hectares and different species of plants live in it.